Frequently Asked Water Damage Restoration Questions:
Looking for quick answers to frequently asked questions about water damage repair and restoration?
- What do you do?
- The word mitigation means “the lessening of the seriousness or extent of”. We are first and foremost a mitigation company. We are First Responders. We are always the first ones to a disastrous situation. When one has water, fire or mold damage it needs to be handled immediately because every hour it is not handled, the cost of damages increase. We need to get in there and start the cleanup and drying processes as soon as possible. Also, to prevent additional damage we board-up windows and do emergency roof and structure tarping.
- Do you use subcontractors?
- All the work that we do is handled in house with our employees.
- Where are you located?
- We are located at 7185 Manchester Rd, St Louis, MO 63143
- What is your service area?
- We regularly service Missouri and Illinois within around an hour radius of St. Louis. See map for more details.
- Are you insured
- Yes. We have liability and workers compensation insurance for all our employees. Certificates of Insurance are available upon request.
- Are your phones answered by an answering service?
- No. Never. We have live employee dispatchers who are knowledgeable and helpful answering the phones 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Will you evaluate a job for free?
- Yes. If you need us to take a look at something, we are more than happy to. We are here to help.
- Are you a franchise?
- No. We are a locally-owned company.